At this juncture in our human existence where our health and wellness are, in many ways at risk, with the increasing stress, anxiety, and mental illness among other issues, sharing Love and Light is more important than ever before. When you are offering someone love and light, you’re offering the ideal energies of the universe. The year, 2022 may have been filled with challenges and obstacles for many and a rewarding year for many people as well. I, too have had an eventful and challenging year. Having had many deaths and critical health-related issues in my family that were very challenging, it was also inspiring and insightful. During that time many meaningful lessons were revealed which were helpful to my family and my own growth for which I am grateful.
Some of the lessons I learned, included:
– Listening – To be there for my family required my listening. Many people say they are listening, but they do not hear the message. In order to listen, I had to learn to be still. When you quiet your mind, become still and present, you will hear what the universe is revealing to you. Listening, I learned, is a gift. Embrace Change
– The situation in my family required that I be resilient, give up control knowing that life happens and be open to accept change, which is constant and inevitable.
– I am reminded that God’s Grace is sufficient. When you embody Divine Grace, you have a sense of spiritual boldness, fearlessness, stronger faith, showing compassion for myself and others, and finally, being thankful.
Being at Peace
– After I stopped worrying about what was happening in my family, I began to focus on solutions and not the problems. I began to be more grateful for the blessings in my life, and not worry or stress about what may happen. This led me to experience a sense of peace. I was comforted in the knowledge that God/Universe is by your side and we can rest in that. I am talking about a peace that passes all understanding. Getting to a place where you know that all is well!
Regardless of how things have been in 2022, do not spend time focusing on past regrets or worry, but reflect on the blessings you’ve received this past year and anticipate what the new year will bring.
As we approach the New Year, it is a time of reflection, resolution, and projection. It is also a time of transition and represents a new beginning. Transitions are liberating and though you may see them as a sort of ending, we well know that there is no real ending, but new discoveries. As we approach the new year, we can start anew. It is a time for new dreams, setting goals and creation.
You may not have accomplished everything you wanted this year or you may be feeling discouraged that you still have not accomplished a goal or a dream that you have had for many years or something you have hoped for all your life. You may be feeling afraid that time might be running out, but if you have life, you have time. Hopes and dreams can change. They can also be altered. You can make changes. You can come up with new dreams. You can hope for something new and start working on it right now. Do not be afraid to change or adjust your hopes and dreams. You do not have to keep doing the same old things. Do not worry about what you do not have. Do not worry about the small things. Just be thankful for what you have. Be thankful for what you’ve accomplished so far (even if it’s just still having breath of life). In short, do not be afraid to start over. So, as 2022 draws to a close and a new year, 2023 begins, what will you do?
– Will you live your life with purpose
– Will you love your yourself more – Will you be kinder to yourself and others
– Will you smile more
– Will you be more positive
– Will you greet each day with love in your heart
– Will you think of ways to help others
– Will you look for the good around you
What will you Create?
– Will you continue with the old ways, continue to do the things that did not work for you
– Will you create something more
– Will you project and develop new dreams and or goals
– Will you create beauty, joy, and follow your bliss
– Will you discover something new
– Remember there are no real endings, only new discoveries I wish everyone a happy, healthy, prosperous, and safe 2023. Each day of the coming year, may our hearts be more open to love, light, reflection, clarity peace and bliss.